Soni Brendle, PLLC
Information we collect about you
In General. We may collect information that can identify you such as your name and email address ("personal information") and other information that does not identify you. We may collect this information through a website or a mobile application. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
- Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such asyour name, address, email address, and telephone number, location, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We also request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information such as your hometown or yourusername.
- Location Information. We obtain location as provided through various browser and internet search services, such as Google, Firefox, etc.
- Information about others. We may collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us, such as their name, address and email address.
- Information collected automatically. Weautomatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our website or mobile application. This information could include your IP address, location, device ID, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (See "Cookies" below ),and the referring websiteaddress.
- Cookies and Use of Cookie Data. When you visit our website or mobile application, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. During your visits to other websites where we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our site to show you the type of Soni Brendle, PLLC, advertisements likely to be of greater interest to you. Although you may not opt out of receiving online advertisements generally, you may control the collection of data on our site used for targeted Soni Brendle, PLLC, advertising during your visits to other websites. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on ourwebsite.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons andother similar technologies, to track your use of our site or mobile application. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened andacted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the Services visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or otheractivities.
- Information collected by third-parties. We may allow service providers, advertising companies and ad networks, and other third parties to display advertisements on our site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies(networkadvertising.org).
How we use the information we collect
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver our products and services, and manage ourbusiness;
- manage your account and provide you with customersupport;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, orcontent, or products, services or content offered byothers;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about productsor services that may be of interest to you either from us or thirdparties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and othersites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit othersites;
- perform ad tracking and website or mobile applicationanalytics;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests andsweepstakes;
- enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions;and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time ofcollection.
Financial information.We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases made on our website, enroll you in the discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business
In all circumstances, we may perform these functions directly or use a third party vendor to perform these functions on our behalf who will be obligated to use your personal information only to perform services for us. Also, if you access our website or mobile applications from a third party social platform, such as Facebook, we may share non-personal information with that platform to the extent permitted by your agreement with it and its privacy settings.
With whom we share your information
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
We may share personal information with:
- Service providers: We may share information, including personal information, with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, ad tracking and analytics, member screenings, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes,surveysandotherfeaturesofferedthroughoursite.Wemayalsoshareyourname, contact information and credit card information with our service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any otherpurposes.
- Business partners: When you register or make purchases on our website or click-through our advertisements offered on third party websites or applications, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you the applicable products, services or any advertisements. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant's offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to thatmerchant.To opt-out of cookies that may be set by third party data or advertising partners, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish orexercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available tous.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate withlaw enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business,a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event ofbankruptcy.
- As described in the “Determining and Sharing Location” section set forthbelow.
Aggregated and/or non-personal information: We may share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our site and on websites or applications of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising you see. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other business purposes. For example, we may engage a data provider who may collect web log data from you (including IP address and information about your browser or operating system), or place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads or content. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us (such as your email address), that we may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form. To opt-out of cookies that may be set by third party data or advertising partners, please go
Do Not Track Disclosure
How you can access your information
Your choices about collection and use of your information
- You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you beingunable to use certain features of our site because such information may be required in order for youtoregister as a member; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions.
- Our applications may also deliver notifications to your phone or mobile device. You can disable these notifications in your device’s settings in your Soni Brendle, PLLC, account under "AccountSettings" or by deleting the relevantapplication.
- You can also control information collected by See below for information about declining or deletingcookies.
How we protect your personal information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure.
Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website athttp://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Information you provide about yourself while using our service
Although our website and mobile application is a general audience site, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Visiting our websites from outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
How to contact us
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our website. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. Cookies on our website do not link to or store your personal information.
For example, when you sign in to our website, we will record your user or member ID and the name associated with your user or member ID in the cookie file on your computer. We also may record your password in this cookie file, if you indicated that you would like your password saved for automatic sign- in. For security purposes, we will encrypt any usernames, passwords, and other user or member account- related data that we store in such cookies. In the case of sites and services that do not use a user or member ID, the cookie will contain a unique identifier. We may allow our authorized service providers to serve cookies from our website to allow them to assist us in various activities, such as doing analysis and research on the effectiveness of our site, content and advertising.
Opting-Out of Advertising Cookies.
You may opt out of our data collection for use by third party ad companies to provide targeted Soni Brendle, PLLC, advertising to you when you visit other sites. Cookies are unique to each computer. Therefore, you must opt out separately on all computers you use. If you delete all of your cookies (specifically, the "Opt-Out" cookie), you will have to go through the opt-out process again to reactivate your opted-out status.
Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies which are stored on the user's computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website. Third parties may use anonymous information about your visits to our site and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.